Hi, LeadGeeks Inc. ("Company", "we", "us", or "our"), offers outbound marketing services through which businesses that use it (“users”) can obtain information contact information by building the entire team of offshore sales prospecting and data analyst, to assist them in having better sales pipeline to prospect potential customers and others who may be interested in their products.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
- Information we use to provide the service
We collect a variety of information from various sources, including our Users, Information Users Submit to Us.
Users of our Service (“Users”) may provide a variety of information to us through the Service, this includes:
- Users’ contact information, such as name, email address, and telephone number. Either that information is disclosed or provided by you.
- Information about our users’ business contacts, such as their (or their company’s) contacts list or customer list; for instance, name, email address, and telephone number. Our use of information provided by our users is governed by our Terms of Service of Use and/or our other agreements with those users;
- If we provide a payment option, we may collect payment data;
- We likewise may request and users may provide additional information when they use our services.
- If you purchase our services, you may need to provide payment and/or credit card information, and other information to validate your payment method and identity. We will use that information to fulfill your purchase request.
Information We Obtain From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from third-party sources we trust, such as trustworthy data providers, or from public sources and methods, such as information on public APIs and the internet.
To enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you and update our records, we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, affiliate programs, data providers, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties. This information includes mailing addresses, job titles, email addresses, phone numbers, intent data (or user behavior data), Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, social media profiles, social media URLs, and custom profiles, for purposes of targeted advertising and event promotion. If you interact with us on a social media platform using your social media account (e.g. Facebook or Twitter), we receive personal information about you such as your name, email address, and gender. Any personal information that we collect from your social media account depends on your social media account's privacy settings.
We refer to all of the above information referred to in this Section 1 as “Service Information.”
- Information we collect automatically
We also collect a variety of information from our Users, when they visit our website or use our Service, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics.
We refer to this information, which we describe below (in this Section 2), as “Website Information.”
Cookies are files that websites and online services create and access on your computer or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings on your device. Our Service may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies, Flash cookies, and other types of local storage (such as browser-based or plugin-based local storage). If you use the Service, your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies or local storage you may not be able to use all of the features of our website or other websites.
We collect data information such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type of settings of the device you use to access the Website. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt-out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Locations settings on your device. Note, however, that if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- USE OF INFORMATION
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
- How we use the service information
We use the Service Information for several purposes:
- To provide, evaluate and improve the Service.
- To analyze how the Service is used.
- To otherwise administer and troubleshoot the Service; and
- To create new products, services and tools that we may use internally or offer to others, including customers.
- How we use the website information
We use the Website Information to provide, improve, maintain and evaluate the Service, including as follows:
- To understand or analyze how you use the Service and how we might improve or change them.
- To verify your identity and establish your account.
- To send you updates, emails, newsletters and other information that may be of interest to you.
- To send ads to you when you are on the Service or visit other websites (or other media channels and applications); create, tailor, deliver and study the effectiveness of advertising and promotional material both on and off of the Service; and to perform other analytics.
- Additional uses of information
We also may use the Service or Website Information to (a) to try to keep the Service safe, and to (b) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding unlawful or harmful activities, including potential threats to the physical safety of a person, potential fraud, and violations of our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- We may share the service information with the following parties:
- Companies that perform services for us, with us, or on our behalf, including without limitation advertising and data platforms and companies (or those working with our customers and business partners), providers of technical infrastructure and technical and customer support, hosting providers, billing support and payment providers, and data enhancement platforms.
- Business and data partners, in the course of creating new data services and solutions,
- In any other circumstance where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted by law to share it.
- We may share the website information with the following parties
- With companies that perform services for us, with us, or on our behalf, including without limitation advertising and data companies, providers of technical infrastructure and technical and customer support, hosting providers, billing support and payment providers, advertising, data enhancement, and marketing partners, and e-mail service providers; and
- Without restriction when the information is aggregated, anonymized, or de-identified.
- We may share both the service and website information:
- With other members of our evolving corporate family.
- In connection with efforts to detect and address fraud, credit risk, security, or technical issues.
- Without restriction when the information is aggregated, anonymized, or de-identified.
- In connection with significant corporate events. For example, we may share or disclose information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets — such as in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution or liquidation — or take steps such as due diligence in anticipation of any such event.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit or use the Website. These companies may use information about your visits to our Website(s) and other websites that are contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- Other Users. When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions, or other content to the Website) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Website, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the Website in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our Website and register for our Website through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you on our Website, and view your profile.
- We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of LeadGeeks
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect from potential threats to the physical safety of any person
- To protect against legal liabilities/li>
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible unlawful activities or to comply with legal process or other legal requirements
- We may also use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google, LinkedIn, or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Website that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the consent of the testimonial. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at office@leadgeeksprospecting,com, and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Website.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you a product, service, and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, or in connection with our contract.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- To deliver and facilitate the delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Website, subscribing to marketing, or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may contain advertisements from third parties that are not affiliated with us and which may link to other websites, online services, or mobile applications. We cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of data you provide to any third parties. Any data collected by third parties is not covered by this privacy notice. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other websites, services or applications that may be linked to or from the Website. You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly to respond to your questions.
- RETENTION OF DATA
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us to keep your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We value your information and we understand the importance of it. Therefore, maximum protection is guaranteed. However, this measurement does not guarantee total security protection as any potential security breaches must be put into account.
- “DO NOT TRACK” SIGNALS
We do not support Do Not Track ("DNT"). You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
- DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
LeadGeeks Inc. may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
- PIPEDA & CASL
- the collection is clearly in the interests of the individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulation
- for the purpose of making a disclosure:
- the information relates to national security, the defence of Canada or the conduct of international affairs
- is required by law
- California Civil Code & CCPA
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Website. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
CCPA Privacy Notice
The California Code of Regulations defines a "resident" as:
- every individual who is in the State of California for other than a temporary or transitory purpose and
- every individual who is domiciled in the State of California who is outside the State of California for a temporary or transitory purpose
All other individuals are defined as "non-residents."
If this definition of "resident" applies to you, certain rights and obligations apply regarding your personal information.
LeadGeeks’ always try to comply with laws and regulations related to data protection rights. Please pay attention and be aware of the binding national/state law in your jurisdiction.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our service, and the data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the data to personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can unsubscribe from it by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page:
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
The service is hosted in the United States. If you access the service and provide information from Europe, Asia, or any other region with personal data collection, use, and disclosure regulations that differ from the United States laws, you understand that through your continued use of the Service you may be transferring your personal information to the United States and if so, you consent to that transfer. By means, you understand that the personal information you provide to us is processed under the United States law, where laws regarding processing Personal Information may be different than in your country.
We recommend you not to provide personal information to us unless you have the proper consent required in the country in which the information was collected.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Service is not addressed for use by children under the age of 18. If you noticed that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please let us know. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we would remove that information from our servers.
- CONTACT US